Thursday 11 February 2016

All set and ready to go

Less than 24 hours until I check in to the airport for departure to KL.

Nervous? Of course I am. This is the first trip of mine to ever travel so far to places like New Zealand, moreover, I'm all alone. After 24 hours, I'm all on my own for the next 6 months.

This is a whole new experience for me, something that most people dream of, but don't have the luck and courage to do so. I'm the kind of people who love challenges so I guess this is why I made this decision in the first place. Never stop improving yourself. Learn how to survive by yourself. Furthermore, this is my first time ever to do such a big decision, a life-changing decision to chase my dream.

Everything is prepared, everything is set, there is no turning back now. Looking forward to travel to New Zealand now! Looking forward to see how these 6 months will change me. Hahaha.

I don't know whether I can make it back home after 6 months, nobody can predict the future right? Whatever happens in the future, know that I have been living my life the way I want. No regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment