Friday 12 February 2016

The Changi Airport and Lion City

Great place to be in! I'm glad I'm in transit here for 10 hours haha. Most of the facilities here are free, cinema are free, Wii and ps4 games are free, even the city tour is free!

But all of the restaurants here are expensive other than McDonald, which remain almost the same price after exchanging from MYR. Even the Subway here is SG$6-7, I had Subway for my lunch and McDonald for my dinner before my 7 hours+ flight to Melbourne, even though there will be meal served. I must do so because I accidentely exchanged too much MYR to SGD, now I have more than SGD4 remaining where I do not know how to spend them.

There are a lot of gardens here! Orchid garden, butterfly garden, cactus garden, enchanted garden, koi pond, and many more! Took some of the photos to share here.

In overall, you will never get bored while transiting in this airport, there are too many things to do! If you are here with your friends, you can actually spend a day or two here without getting bored. I'm not bored though, even I'm alone here haha.

In the City Tour, it is 2.5 hours long and we get to stopover in the Merlion Statue and Kampung Glam for 20 minutes respectively. Other than that, we were just snapping photos from the bus, most of them are of bad quality, I mean the photos. But it's a very nice experience, moreover, it is free!

View from Level 2, right after my arrival in Changi Airport.


Just an ordinary outdoor garden.



Some random decorations, I forgot where I took these photos.

The Social Tree

The recycle bins!




 The Cactus Garden




Enchanted Garden, most beautiful garden here in my opinion!

Xperience Zone 


Sunflower Garden




The Orchid Garden and Koi Pond




 Butterfly Garden
Statue in Terminal 1, I don't know what they are haha









Visit to the Merlion Statue



Kampung Glam

These chairs are what we needed the most...

No comments:

Post a Comment