Saturday 27 February 2016

Motueka Sunday Market

Last week I totally forgot about this weekly event held at Motueka and I woke up at 11am. Today for no reason, I woke up automatically at 9am before realising that there's Sunday Market in town today!

I reached the market around 10am. To be honest, this market is quite similar to the night markets in Penang, except that this market is held weekly on Sunday morning. They are selling various things like snack, books, coffee, fruits, clothing, kitchenware, etc. Most of them are food vendors. I finally went home empty-handed, nothing for me to buy there haha.





Sausage + Bread costs only $2.


If I'm not mistaken, these ice-cream costs $6 each. Wow.

Chinese vendor, selling dumplings, etc.



Mobile Cafe. You can see it almost everywhere here in New Zealand.


Paintings for sale.

Takamine guy. Street art performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment